Things to Consider Before Getting a Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
It was 1930 when soft serve ice cream had started its journey as a popular dessert regardless of any specific age group. The assorted ice cream with appealing look and mouth-watering taste paved its way towards its immense popularity. For the profit margin and the estimated sale can make anyone think to start a business in soft serve ice cream. Here, to help to establish a successful business in soft serve ice cream we have come up with the types of soft serve ice cream and the consideration before taking it as your career option.
The difference between the soft serve ice cream and typical ice cream lies in the temperature. It is preserved in little higher temperature and to maintain the fluffiness of the same a continuous stirring is required. There is a special machine for soft serve ice cream making process. Let’s take a look at the popular types of soft serve ice cream machines available in the market.
Floor Vs Counter top model soft serve Ice Cream Machine
If you are confused about these two models of machines, you should make your mind on the area of space you have for disposal. Also, you have to determine the number of products you want to trade in. According to this choice, you can go with any of these.
Air cooled Vs Water cooled Machine
By cooling method of soft serve ice cream, there are two types of machines available. Air cooled units doesn’t demand the water hook up. On the other hand, water-cooled machines require attached water hook up which can be constraint while placing the machine in limited space. However, the energy storage capacity is high in this machine.
Pressure-fed Vs Gravity Machine
Another way to categorize soft serve ice cream machine is by gravity and pressure-fed machines. Gravity-fed machines have dependency on gravity which is essential to transfer soft serve cream to the freezing cylinder from feed tube. Pressure-fed machine doesn’t require gravity to work for it; it is featured with a pump that helps in moving the mixture from the tube to the cylinder.
According to your needs and preferences you can choose the most suitable one for your business. Before the purchase, make sure to check the best soft serve ice cream machines reviews for making your investment worth.
For getting the worthiest soft serve ice cream machine, here are some other considerations than the types:
- Capacity of the machine is important. More capacity means more quantity in lesser time.
- Get something that would require lesser energy because you have to consider your power bill as a part of the business investment.
- Cleaning is important to maintain the machine. An easy cleaning feature will be an added advantage for you that will save time and energy.
- Budget is important in all business. For a small start, you should go for something which is cheaper; with the growth of the business you can switch to something versatile and expensive. Pick something that is the best in your budget in terms of features and capacity.
- Consider the cost of the entire business. Purchasing the machine and maintaining the same is not only the cost that matters. Think and chalk out everything beforehand.
Soft serve ice cream will never be out of trend. So, are you ready?