Clash Royale: Top 8 Strategies to Win
With the rise in popularity of Clash Royale, everyone is trying to wing the game and learn and more about the gameplay and the best deck combination. In this article, we are going through some of the best strategies that you can follow in order to win your game. However, if you are looking for deck combinations, you can find more decks here. All the newbies get ready to learn more about this game and prepare yourself to defeat your enemies. Here are the best tips that you can follow in order to ensure a win in this game.
- As you start the game make sure that you do not launch your attack right off the bat. It is really important that you pace the game according to your cards and analyze the cards of your opponents and devise a strategy accordingly. You should start by collecting the elixir and thereby launching a full-fledged attack on your opponent. However, there are times when you get to start your game with some good looking cards, in such cases you can even launch an early attack to deal significant damage to your opponent.
- Using a screen recorder in order to get a good look at your gameplay and how you can improve that in the future. There are different online tools that are available in the market that you can use in order to make sure that record every game you play so that you can see for yourself. This is also a great way for you to share your best matches with your friends and other players as well.
- One of the easiest and vital ways through which you can improve your level and get more cards in this game is to join a clan. With the help of your clan members, you can chat with them, share cards with them, and accept cards with them as well. This exchange can get you to upgrade your card more quickly as well. You can join a clan as soon as you get to a certain level. Moreover, you can create a new clan as well, in order to do so make sure that you can enough clan members that are active and can contribute to the clan.
- Keeping an eye at the clock is really important as you play the game. This is why make sure that you look at the time and manage your attacks accordingly. Moreover, during the last 60 seconds, the speed of the elixir generation also increases. This is the best time to launch you attacks as you can use cards more quickly during this time. Additionally, this is the best time to use cards that a lot of elixir. The same goes for your opponent as well which is why you should make sure that you do not overdo things in this phase.
- Distracting your opponent’s card is a vital aspect of this game. You should try to use your cards more effectively and place them on the field accordingly as well. Since the game is designed in such a way that all the cards will attack the closest card or towers as soon as they are placed, you can use this to your advantage and use your weak cards to distract your opponents’ cards.
- As you level up your cards you get to upgrade their damage and HP along with their outfits. Considering how important it is for you to upgrade your cards in order to level up in the game should try to upgrade your cards as quickly as possible. You just have to collect a certain number of cards and thereby use coins to upgrade these cards.
- There are several cards in the game that are going to target the main towers rather than fighting the troops. You can include such cards in your deck and use them effectively to deal damage to the main towers of your opponents. However, you can deal with such by using building cards to derail these cards.
- Lastly, the most important thing in this game is that you build yourself a good deck with both offensive and defensive cards. It is really important that you pat proper attention to that stats and use of the cards that you include in your deck as you would not be able to change these cards in between a game. However, you can practice and implement your battle strategy in training mode so learn about the strengths and limitations of your deck.
These are the best strategies that you should keep in your mind as you start with Clash Royale.